Oh my goodness. Even as a general hater of all things cinnamon, pumpkin cheesecake is pretty much my favorite treat this time of year. I think something about the creaminess combined with the sweetness of the pumpkin helps to offset the cinnamon enough for me to focus on the sugar. I can hypothesize about my love for pumpkin cheesecake all day, but mostly I’m here to tell you that you can make your own. Yes, your very own pumpkin cheesecake. Your very own 10-minute, no-bake, minimal-effort, don’t-need-to-have-any-chef-skills-at-all pumpkin cheesecake. Also it’s paleo and vegan. You’re welcome.
This recipe makes 48 mini cheesecakes.
You will need:
- Silicone mini muffin tray (or two)
- Large bowl
- Measuring cups or food scale (I always prefer the scale)
- Small sifter or fine mesh strainer
- Piping bag
- Mini cupcakes liners (optional, but a good idea if you’re bringing these to a party or other sharing event)
- 2 8oz containers plain non-dairy cream cheese (Kite Hill is my favorite)
- 6oz creamy cashew butter (almond butter is also ok, maybe pecan, but peanut will be too overpowering)
- 5oz pumpkin puree
- 4oz coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar-free pumpkin spice e.g. Trader Joe’s
- Non-dairy whipped cream (optional, but highly recommended, for serving)
Combine all of the cream cheese and cashew butter in a large bowl. Stir in pumpkin, fold gently until you’ve got a uniform mixture. You can absolutely just stir everything together at the end, but I found it much easier to do a little at a time.
Sift in the coconut sugar and pumpkin spice. Mix well.
Taste and, if needed, adjust the sugar and spice to your preferences.
Scoop some of the mixture into a piping bag and pipe into mini muffin cups. Repeat.
Freeze for at least three hours. Keep frozen. Remove to room temperature about five minutes before you’re ready to serve. Top with whipped cream. Stuff your face.
View this post on Instagram
Coming soon to a bekaneggs.com near you: PALEO VEGAN PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE BITES 😍 These were so easy to make and they are so ridiculously delicious. We topped these guys with some @reddiwip coconut whipped cream for dinner last night (decidedly not paleo, but still non-dairy and unbelievably tasty) and received high marks all around. Well done, me. 😜 . . . #dinner #dessert #pumpkin #cheesecake #paleo #glutenfree #dairyfree #nondairy #vegan #vegetarian #fallharvest #thanksgiving #blackfriday #coconut #food #foodporn #foodphotography #igfood #inspo #iifym #igdaily #pumpkincheesecake #fall #pumpkinpie #bekaneggs #nofilter